Навигация Форума
Вы должны войти, чтобы создавать сообщения и темы.

форум для общения по-английски

Ты умеешь говорить по-английски?
Да, прекрасно
Да, но на слух/ написание не очень
Не совсем, но общаться могу)
Где-то средне
Нет...
Я из Англии)
НазадСтраница 2 из 5Далее
Цитата: Undrawalter ۞︎ от 22.08.2020, 08:10
Цитата: REN от 22.08.2020, 04:10
Цитата: ❄️Снежная Королева❄️ от 21.08.2020, 23:26

здорово вы переводчиком пользуетесь. респект.

I'm used so simple words in recent post, занимаюсь переводами, так что мне нет резона кидать понты.

А за выражением even less я туда всё равно заглянула. Из таких мелочей и состоит путь изучения языка.

Да, все верно. :) Надо начинать писать на изучаемом языке во что бы не стало - даже если первые шаги будут переводом. Потом легче будет.

Good luck)))

Thanxx :3

Account closed и chemgrl отреагировали на эту запись.
Account closedchemgrl
Цитата: ✨Смайлик✨ от 21.08.2020, 21:27

Hi my dear friends!

It`s awesome that such useful topic is finally created on my favourite site.

Really,I guess it`s a great opportunity to prepare for my exams,huh,so I`m going to use online-communication for this.

But not only this.If my memory serves me,one user @anemona asked,what I/anybody use to learn English.

Well,my most-liked way to practise in English is to read something in English or watch serials without subtitles.

Most of all I like 'Umbrella Academy',a psychological thriller about superheroes.I have learned twenty new words in the first three episodes,wow!

What films or serials or maybe cartoons you like watch (in English or not)?

Write here soon!

@churchella123, and I was getting the impression that you were a native speaker. :) Yet you write: "I have learned twenty new words"...

In any case, your English is very good. Where have you been learning it (except for school, that is)?

chemgrl и генОтик отреагировали на эту запись.
chemgrlгенОтик

I'm glad you liked it!

the fact that many people watched movies in English is cool. I wish I'd watched something in English...

I study English at school and also take extra classes.  I speak English well enough.

Account closed и LiaLee отреагировали на эту запись.
Account closedLiaLee

Oh, it’s really great idea! I really need to practice my English (cause I’m not good English-speaker)

Цитата: 💙GOLDA💙 от 23.08.2020, 17:14

Oh, it’s really great idea! I really need to practice my English (cause I’m not good English-speaker)

welcom!

Account closed отреагировал на эту запись.
Account closed
Цитата: ♕Фантазёрка♕ от 23.08.2020, 12:11

I'm glad you liked it!

the fact that many people watched movies in English is cool. I wish I'd watched something in English...

I study English at school and also take extra classes.  I speak English well enough.

@annutka, that's right - you need to have a lot of practice before you actually start to understand anything.

Why don't you watch something in English? You can look for Russian subtitles if you don't understand the film well enough.

Hi. I am in England now, and I am British. My father is British.

ℭʍǻҋልựᶄ, Account closed и Удаленный пользователь отреагировали на эту запись.
ℭʍǻҋልựᶄAccount closedУдаленный пользователь

Now we have one native speaker. :)

Удаленный пользователь и Удаленный пользователь отреагировали на эту запись.
Удаленный пользовательУдаленный пользователь

Hello. And....... my English is very very very very bad. I can speak a little English thanks to music

REN и Account closed отреагировали на эту запись.
RENAccount closed
Цитата: ❄️Снежная Королева❄️ от 21.08.2020, 23:26

здорово вы переводчиком пользуетесь. респект.

Я стараюсь не пользоваться.Мне по оригинальному сочинению экзамен сдавать,в форме переписки с другом.Я тут,так сказать,упражняюсь Смайлик

Account closed

@sea11trikky

Sorry for a long silence after my last post here.Native spiker?Oh,I`m flattered! (another new word for today)

Thanks for compliment^-^)Actually,I`m only like English as a language and like to learn it.Maybe the next phrase`ll sounds strange or too pathetic,but 'How many languages you know so many times you are human being'  - thanks Czech wisdom about mentality.

Except for school - I should notice,that one of the best ways to train your English to 'B' (very good) level is...a participating in a school language olympiads and contests!And I`m not kidding.

Firstly,it hardened in me competitive spirit.As for me,it`s very important in our capitalistic world,where we forced to compete for our 'a place under the sun' every day.

Secondly,it trained all four types of speech:listening,reading,speaking and writing,and also helps to replenish my vocabulary.

Thirdly,for smart one who go on such contests regulary,school exams`ll seem childish!Seriously,olympiad tasks are in several times more difficult that tasks on exams.

In conclusion,my secret is quite simple for me - take part in language competitions,not obligatory for school.Summer language camps,any types of online communications with native spikers`ll help you to improve your English!

(under the word "you" I mean all users of our theme)

Account closed
Цитата: ✨Смайлик✨ от 24.08.2020, 17:46

@sea11trikky

Sorry for a long silence after my last post here.Native spiker?Oh,I`m flattered! (another new word for today)

Thanks for compliment^-^)Actually,I`m only like English as a language and like to learn it.Maybe the next phrase`ll sounds strange or too pathetic,but 'How many languages you know so many times you are human being'  - thanks Czech wisdom about mentality.

Except for school - I should notice,that one of the best ways to train your English to 'B' (very good) level is...a participating in a school language olympiads and contests!And I`m not kidding.

Firstly,it hardened in me competitive spirit.As for me,it`s very important in our capitalistic world,where we forced to compete for our 'a place under the sun' every day.

Secondly,it trained all four types of speech:listening,reading,speaking and writing,and also helps to replenish my vocabulary.

Thirdly,for smart one who go on such contests regulary,school exams`ll seem childish!Seriously,olympiad tasks are in several times more difficult that tasks on exams.

In conclusion,my secret is quite simple for me - take part in language competitions,not obligatory for school.Summer language camps,any types of online communications with native spikers`ll help you to improve your English!

I completely agree with you about how useful those competitions can be (even though I have never participated in them myself). Most of all you need to talk, talk and talk in English - that helps enormously. Especially if there are native speakers nearby. Try to think in this language - that's much more difficult, of course, but it helps as well.

ℭʍǻҋልựᶄ отреагировал на эту запись.
ℭʍǻҋልựᶄ
Цитата: Лишь от 22.08.2020, 01:09

What films or serials or maybe cartoons you like watch (in English or not)

I am a lazy bottom, and i don't learn eng so good like you, even my try to watch film on eng ended on third part, when i started watching rus. Ok, i am a bad student for selflearn. The film, that i tried to watch was "black books shop", its were fun, and it was the problem, because the most of jokes was hard to understand, without understanding all context.

Oh it is rather hard, i think i am doing so much mistakes...

Idk. You can watch film or cartoons after translations? I watch them on different languages, but I don't understand a half of all words. My English is not very good, but I won't say "Sorry for my mistakes", i will say "So what? Nobody can't stop me speaking English!"

Oh, I forgot: LONDON IS THE CAPITAL OF GREAT BRITAIN! 😂

Цитата: ℭʍǻҋልựᶄ от 24.08.2020, 17:46

@sea11trikky

Capitalistic world? *Someone is thinking about North Korea*

Hi. I am in England now, and I am British. My father is British.

Are you bilinguar?

A gathering of great Englishmen o Bravo!!!

I clearly have nothing to do here.Bye-bye:)

Say thank you to the translator:)

wow, what a useful topic!

although I do not understand anything in English, I came to this topic, yes, yes

НазадСтраница 2 из 5Далее
Back to top button