Навигация Форума
Вы должны войти, чтобы создавать сообщения и темы.

MMOexp: This was the most horrifying thing

While a small portion of the comment section members were grateful for the information they acquired from [Внешняя ссылка] this *ed up test, the majority of people were distressed and expressed their displeasure at the war crime they witnessed.

"Maidenless behaviour right here," said Dazdrasen Konstantin."This was the most horrifying thing I've ever seen during my time in Elden Ring, and I'm only 130 hours into the game," another commenter said likely referring to the fact that Elden Ring is full of horrible, unimaginable things. This is on par with the Albinaurics or any other thing that happens by Raya Lucaria for the sake of investigation.

Prizzaa doesn't have to be the sole Elden Ring player to display morally corrupt behavior while not being the most-loved NPC. In reality, killing NPCs is, for a few an old-fashioned tradition. What makes this different is the way in which the character is in the larger fandom. Redditor VG_Crimson posted on the r/EldenRing on Tuesday to admit their guilt, in the appropriately titled blog post "I murdered Pope Turtle, so you do not have to." VG_Crimson not only described the last moment of Turtle Pope, apologies be to him, in a poignant detail , but also expressed his regret and shame over the "pointlessly" violent action.

After a while of wailing about the poor slug and then posting that Miriel was the same "kind-hearted" in the same way he had been before he was attacked. The tortoise even went as that he said it won't take revenge on VG_Crimson in the event that they cease to attack him , and that he will not blame his death on them.

"Bless his soul! dogs are truly man's best companion," they said.VG_Crimson admitted that the sole reason they killed Miriel was due to their own narcissistic curiosity. An interest they regret having."You get a few turtle neck meats, and his bell bearing to purchase anything at his store, but no more will he ever ask to learn with you," VG_Crimson wrote. "You do not get anything unique and you're left with the worst location to dispose of all your spells and incantations at."

One aspect of their turtle-murdering self-report that I will be haunted by for the rest of my life is their explanation of the reason they didn't get absolution following the murder of Meriel. According to VG_Crimson the absolution doesn't need to be sought since Miriel is already forgiving you, and she does this when you murder him. This is tough."I must bear this in my heart right and now, I'm not going to do it," they said. "There there is no gain, and you'll are not just losing the convenience of [Внешняя ссылка] him, but also an aspect of yourself as well."

Back to top button