Навигация Форума
Вы должны войти, чтобы создавать сообщения и темы.

English-speaking forum.

НазадСтраница 6 из 7Далее
Цитата: my dear melancholy, от 28.01.2021, 18:59

hey everyone

@therefore
Hi! How are you doing?)

I've listed them already on this page: here.

Do you know any of those? And what are your favorite movies?

@sophiwolf

Цитата: Undrawalter от 29.01.2021, 08:47

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
I know only  “Inspector Morse”, however I haven’t watched it. My favourites are:

1) Sherlock Holmes

Holmes is my favourite character ever, no matter in what story/film/serial/song. I really love him, he is so smart and interesting.

2) Good Omens

A fascinating serial I’ve watched not long time ago. It’s fantasy, about angels, demons, and the hole world. It’s amazing, the actors, the characters, the plot, the idea and the atmosphere, everything is great.

3) Doctor Who

I’m only at the beginning of this series, although I don’t like sci-fi movies very much, with this one I fell in love. And again, the plot, the characters, the actors, everything is stunning! Especially I love David Tennant, who, by the way, stared in “good omens” too.
4) The Crow

Quite an old and sad film, but still fascinating

Account closed отреагировал на эту запись.
Account closed
Цитата: 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 от 30.01.2021, 09:50

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
I know only  “Inspector Morse”, however I haven’t watched it. My favourites are:

1) Sherlock Holmes

Holmes is my favourite character ever, no matter in what story/film/serial/song. I really love him, he is so smart and interesting.

2) Good Omens

A fascinating serial I’ve watched not long time ago. It’s fantasy, about angels, demons, and the hole world. It’s amazing, the actors, the characters, the plot, the idea and the atmosphere, everything is great.

3) Doctor Who

I’m only at the beginning of this series, although I don’t like sci-fi movies very much, with this one I fell in love. And again, the plot, the characters, the actors, everything is stunning! Especially I love David Tennant, who, by the way, stared in “good omens” too.
4) The Crow

Nice... I've heard about these, though I only know Sherlock.

Who is your favourite actor/actress?

@sophiwolf

@sophiwolf

If you don't mind, I would share my favourite series.

1) Supernatural

The most great series I've ever watched. There're many characters I like, and then there's 'Carry On My Wayward Son'. Now I understand that it was the good idea to watch it half year ago.

2) Teen Wolf

Not my favourite, but I actually like it too... It's not so global in mythlogical vision, werewolfes, kitsune, coyotes, omegaverse world etc. It is some characters I like, but after one year I watched It I realized that I didn't watch last seasons (4, 5, 6) so attentively as I watched Supernatural. At that time I finished to watch it I even didn't heard about SPN series, but I would say that Supernatural is more better. That's because Teen Wolf is a standard cliché, like Twilight or something like that.

Цитата: the most wayward caro EVEr. 浪子般的超自然 от 30.01.2021, 12:10

@sophiwolf

If you don't mind, I would share my favourite series.

1) Supernatural

The most great series I've ever watched. There're many characters I like, and then there's 'Carry On My Wayward Son'. Now I understand that it was the good idea to watch it half year ago.

2) Teen Wolf

Not my favourite, but I actually like it too... It's not so global in mythlogical vision, werewolfes, kitsune, coyotes, omegaverse world etc. It is some characters I like, but after one year I watched It I realized that I didn't watch last seasons (4, 5, 6) so attentively as I watched Supernatural. At that time I finished to watch it I even didn't heard about SPN series, but I would say that Supernatural is more better. That's because Teen Wolf is a standard cliché, like Twilight or something like that.

Oh yes, Supernatural is amazing too! Characters are fascinating, and such a big variety of creatures...Moreover there’s such character as Castiel (Cas), who makes this serial even better, not just better, to be frank, one of the best

Цитата: Undrawalter от 30.01.2021, 10:38

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

1) Sherlock Holmes

2) Good Omens

3) Doctor Who

4) The Crow

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
Well, I don’t really have any, only maybe  David Tennant. And what about you?

Цитата: 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 от 30.01.2021, 14:43

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

1) Sherlock Holmes

2) Good Omens

3) Doctor Who

4) The Crow

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

James Stewart, Audrey Hepburn... @sophiwolf

What about books - what kind of books do you like to read?

Цитата: Undrawalter от 30.01.2021, 20:44

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

1) Sherlock Holmes

2) Good Omens

3) Doctor Who

4) The Crow

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

@sea11trikky
Well, all kind of books, more or less, if they’re interesting. I quite like detectives or stories based on legends and fairytales. And you?

Account closed отреагировал на эту запись.
Account closed

Oh oh oh I have many favourite actors, be ready to have drown it this names.

Naturally, I like J2 (Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles) who starred as Sam and Dean and Misha Collins whostarred as Castiel in Supernatural. Then, I'm a big fan of Mark Pellegrino (he was in role of Lucifer) and Thamo Penikket (he starred angel named Gadreel). Then there're Richard Speight-Jr. (he is sooo cute OMG) and Jake Abel.

What about another movies and series, I like Dylan O'Brien (he starred in Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner), oh and then there're Cody Christian and Daniel Sharman (they're 2 starred in Teen Wolf too).

Цитата: 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 от 30.01.2021, 23:33

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

1) Sherlock Holmes

2) Good Omens

3) Doctor Who

4) The Crow

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

@sea11trikky
Well, all kind of books, more or less, if they’re interesting. I quite like detectives or stories based on legends and fairytales. And you?

I like classical books, especially British, written in Victorian times. Dickens is my favourite author. But detective stories are a lot of fun. Have you read any of Agatha Christie's detective novels?

@sophiwolf

Цитата: Undrawalter от 31.01.2021, 01:29
Цитата: 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 от 30.01.2021, 23:33

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

1) Sherlock Holmes

2) Good Omens

3) Doctor Who

4) The Crow

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

@sea11trikky

I like classical books, especially British, written in Victorian times. Dickens is my favourite author. But detective stories are a lot of fun. Have you read any of Agatha Christie's detective novels?

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
I’ve read quite a lot, and you? My favourite author is Arthur Conan Doyle.

Yes, I know a lot of Christie's books too, and Conan Doyle also. Have you read only the Sherlock Holmes novels or his other books as well?

@sophiwolf

Цитата: Undrawalter от 31.01.2021, 10:49

Yes, I know a lot of Christie's books too, and Conan Doyle also. Have you read only the Sherlock Holmes novels or his other books as well?

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
Unfortunately I haven’t, however I want to try. Maybe, you’ll give me advice?

Sure) Try "The lost world", it's a nice novel.

@sophiwolf

Цитата: Undrawalter от 31.01.2021, 11:00

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
Thanks, I’ll remember. And what about music? Do you like listening music and what type of music do you like?

Цитата: 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 от 31.01.2021, 11:09

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
Thanks, I’ll remember. And what about music? Do you like listening music and what type of music do you like?

I'm a musician, I play classical music. Piano. And accordingly I listen to classical music and almost nothing else. You?

@sophiwolf

Цитата: Undrawalter от 31.01.2021, 11:27
Цитата: 𝕾𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋 от 31.01.2021, 11:09

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky

I'm a musician, I play classical music. Piano. And accordingly I listen to classical music and almost nothing else. You?

@sophiwolf

@sea11trikky
It’s cool that you play the piano. I’m learning to play the guitar and listen mostly to rock music. I love very much such bands as “Ария», «Король и Шут», «Канцлер Ги», «Кладбище сердец», “Skillet”, “Imagine dragons”

I see.

@sophiwolf

Have you traveled much?

Цитата: Undrawalter от 31.01.2021, 19:12

I see.

@sophiwolf

Have you traveled much?

@sea11trikky

Yes, I used to travel quite much with my family. What about you?

НазадСтраница 6 из 7Далее
Back to top button